During the ELT course we had a certain homework assignment where we had to watch two parts of a documentary and had to find 10 classroom rules you want to apply yourself. These were my rules, the only problem I found during the next class is that mine are very short and easy formulated and others’ rules were much bigger and more detailed.
However, I still feel like the short rules are much clearer and so I stuck by it.
These were my rules:
- English, Always. Only use Dutch when this is asked of you.
- Respect your (fellow) students.
- Keep quiet when the teacher teaches.
- Raise your hand.
- Never give up.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Try to find out why you made a mistake, or ask a classmate.
- Laugh often.
- Keep your electronic devices off, unless it is necessary.
- Use manners.
Underneath you will find the documentary mentioned above: